Selling Your Home By Owner?

Over 86% of sellers who start selling by owner convert to full service, while the majority of the other 14% happen to know the buyer or sell non-arms length (usually for less than full value). The below information is for sellers who are already selling by owner.

Get Your Free FSBO (For Sale By Owner) toolkit – and perhaps I can represent a buyer for your home.

Did you know you can get the best of both worlds?

We have a unique type of listing contract that allows you to save on fees if you happen to find the buyer on your own – why not hedge your bets, sell on your own AND with me? Ask for more details.

Register now to download our tips, tricks, and common avoidable mistakes. We’ll call, just once, to see if you need any help. We’re not going to sell your data or call you and bug you – we’ll send you great information about how to take control, then the decision is yours.

We are ready, willing, and able. We have the systems, tools, relationships, and experience to get your home sold. The real question is are you motivated to take control? There’s no right or wrong answer here, it’s just about getting the most cash back to you possible.

Call Sandi Now to Learn More!